WHAT IS RECRUITMENT FRAUD?
- Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scam offering fake job opportunities to job seekers. This type of fraud is normally carried out through online services such as false websites, or through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company.
- The fraudsters often request recipients to provide personal information like Credit Card / OTP / AADHAR / PAN etc
- They also ask to make payments as part of their fake recruiting process.
- BigDataLogin does not collect any money from candidates as a pre-employment requirement.
HOW TO IDENTIFY RECRUITMENT FRAUD?
1) All Job applicants are required to go through the Job Posting carefully.
2) Fraudulent job offers often ask for financial information like Credit Card / OTP / AADHAR / PAN etc
3) They promise Jobs or interviews in exchange for Money.
4) Fraudsters ask for Personal information early in the process.